The group traveler segment led in terms of ecotourism market share, in 2019; the solo traveler segment is expected to gain market share in the upcoming years.
— Roshan Deshmukh
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, July 29, 2023/EINPresswire.com/ — According to the report, The global “Ecotourism Market by Traveler Type, Age Group, and Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2027″. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 $𝟏𝟖𝟏.𝟏 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 $𝟑𝟑𝟑.𝟖 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟕, 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝐟 𝟏𝟒.𝟑% 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟕.
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6729
Recent years have seen increased popularity of eco-tourism around the world. The global tourism industry is undergoing paradigm shift with increased environmental consciousness. As a result, stakeholders across the industry are promoting natural, unadulterated and pristine destinations to lure tourists. Preserving natural resources along with accommodating large tourists with minimal impact on the environment remains core objective for the engaged stakeholders.
Increase in travel and tourism to unique destinations, inclination toward exploration of wildlife, coral reefs, and pristine undisturbed natural areas, and surge in focus on sustainability drive the global ecotourism market. However, low availability of accommodation and limited availability of quality and hygienic restaurants at destinations hinder the market growth. On the other hand, public-private partnerships in the form of subsidizing air routes to remote tourist destinations, improvement of transport capabilities, and providing ease of access create new opportunities in the coming years.
Surge in travel and tourism toward unique attractions, preference for exploration of wildlife, coral reefs, and remote natural areas, and focus on sustainability fuel the global ecotourism market. However, lack of proper accommodation and scarcity of quality and hygienic restaurants at destinations restrain the market growth.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩, 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧. Based on type of traveler, the global market is bifurcated into solo and group. On the basis of age group, the global market is studied across generation X, generation Y and generation Z. By sales channel the market is segmented into travel agents and direct. The global market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA region which consists of market evaluation for more than 20 countries.
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 – 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/e8409bf94b5942f28d99fc7dde82c200
Based on traveler type, the group segment contributed to the highest market share, accounting for nearly four-fifths of the global ecotourism market in 2019, and will continue its leadership status throughout the forecast period. This is due to security concerns at new and unexplored destinations, low expenses while traveling in a group and shared interest and experiences that enable people to bonding together very quickly. However, the solo segment is expected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 15.9% from 2021 to 2027
Based on age group, the generation Y segment accounted for the largest share in 2019, holding nearly three-fifths of the global ecotourism market, and is projected to maintain its lead position during the forecast period. This is due to preference toward spending on unique experiences rather than materialistic things and high environmental consciousness. However, the generation Z segment is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 15.6% from 2021 to 2027. This is attributed to improvement of online channels and digital marketing strategies to attract customers and unique, interactive, and social experiences sought by travelers.
Based on region, North America is projected to witness the highest CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period, owing to large number of environment-conscious travelers and rapid adoption of digital media to search and travel to new destinations. However, Asia-Pacific held the largest share in terms of revenue in 2019, accounting for nearly two-fifths of the global ecotourism market, and will maintain its dominance in terms of revenue by 2027.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬:
• Travel Leaders Group, LLC
• Aracari Travel
• FROSCH International Travel, Inc.
• Undiscovered Mountains Ltd.
• Adventure Alternative
• Intrepid Group Limited
• Rickshaw Travel Group
• G Adventures
• Steppes discovery
• Small World Journeys Pty. Ltd.
𝐄𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6729
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬:
○ The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging ecotourism market trends and opportunities.
○ The report provides detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations that help evaluate the prevailing ecotourism market opportunities in the market.
○ The ecotourism market forecast is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
○ The market analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
○ The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the potential and niche segments or regions exhibiting favorable growth.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐮𝐲:
○ Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments in the global Ecotourism Market.
○ Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
○ The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Ecotourism Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
○ Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
○ Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth to a certain extent.
○ Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation, and industry verticals.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 “𝐀𝐌𝐑 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬:
○ Sustainable Tourism Market Growth Opportunities In Global Industry By 2027
○ Driving Vacation Market is projected to reach $513.3 billion by 2031
○ Virtual Tour Market is projected to reach $6.5 billion by 2030
○ Ride-on luggage market is projected to reach $304.2 million by 2031
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research