DUBLIN, June 28, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “POS Restaurant Management Systems: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for POS Restaurant Management Systems estimated at US$11.2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$28.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.5% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 11.8% CAGR and reach US$12.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Software segment is readjusted to a revised 14.7% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $3.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 16.1% CAGR
The POS Restaurant Management Systems market in the U.S. is estimated at US$3.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$5.4 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 16.1% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 9.2% and 11.9% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 10.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 149 Featured) –
- AccuPOS Point of Sale
- ATP (Ata Technology Platforms)
- BIM POS
- Clover Network, Inc.
- EPOS Now Ltd.
- eZee Technosys Pvt. Ltd.
- Focus POS, Inc.
- FoodZaps Technology Pte Ltd
- Fujitsu America, Inc.
- Heartland Payment Systems, LLC
- Ingenico Group
- Intel Corporation
- NCR Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- PAR Technology Corporation
- PAX Technology
- POSist Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Revel Systems Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shift4 Payments, LLC
- SilverWare POS
- SoftTouch POS
- Toast, Inc.
- Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
- TouchBistro Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Dining Out is More than Just Preference of Where Food is Consumed. It’s a Social Concept Which Interestingly Provides the Foundation for the Growth of the Restaurant Supply Chain
- Eating Out is a Trillion Dollar Business, a Business Fact that Brings Cheer to the POS Restaurant Management Systems Market: Global Restaurants & Mobile Food Services (In US$ Billion) for Years 2022, 2024 & 2026
- What’s Ahead for Businesses & Markets?
- Shaken by the War, Global Oil Prices Spiral & Feed Inflationary Pressures: Global Average Annual Brent Crude Oil Price (In US$ Per Barrel) for Years 2017 through 2022
- War-Induced Commodity Price Increases & Broad Based Price Pressures Mark the Return of Global Inflation in 2022: Global Inflation Rates (In %) for the Years 2019 Through 2022
- After the Pandemic, Global Economic Uncertainty Surges Amidst War, Inflation, Political Tensions & Supply Chain Disruptions Aggravated by China’s Slowdown: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- POS Restaurant Management Systems – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- What is a POS System? Definition, Scope, Types & Its Significance in the Retail Industry
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- As Recovery Momentum in the Restaurant Industry Slips on Red Hot Inflation, Players in the Value Chain Face Uncertainty & Volatility in 2022
- A Recap of the Pandemic Impact on the Food Service Industry in 2020
- Year 2021 Witnessed a Long & Painful Recovery
- The Industry Slips Yet Gain in 2022 on War Induced Food Inflation
- In-depth Review of the Impact of Galloping Inflation on the Restaurant Industry
- Amid Rising Inflation, Higher the Share of Food in Consumer Price Index Greater Will Be the Expense of Eating & Deeper the Impact on Restaurants: Food’s Share of Consumer Price Index (In %) by Region
- With Increasing Prices Continuing to Squeeze Living Standards Worldwide, Restaurant Business Feels the Sharp Sting of a Slowdown in Recovery: Global Growth in Consumer Prices (In %) for the Years 2020, 2021 2022, and 2023
- POS Solutions With Table Management Systems Rise in Popularity
- COVID-19 Induced Accelerated Rise of Cloud Kitchens Drives Demand for Restaurant POS Systems
- Innovations in Restaurant Technology Spur Development of Next-Generation Restaurant POS Systems
- Growing Use of Mobile POS Solutions for Tableside Ordering and Payments
- Rising Affordability and Convenience Factor to Spur Adoption of Mobile POS Solutions: Global Mobile POS Payments (Total Transaction Value In US$ Billion) for the Years 2021, 2023 & 2025
- Total Number of Mobile POS Users (In Billion) for the Years 2021, 2023 & 2025
- Rise in Contactless Payments Highlights Demand for EMV Compliant POS Systems
- Rise of Blockchain in Restaurant POS Systems, a Megatrend of Note
- Incorporation of AI in POS Systems Rises in Popularity
- Cloud Based POS Solutions Witnesses a Sharp Rise in Demand. Here’s Why
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/81w0yl
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-pos-restaurant-management-systems-strategic-business-report-2023-innovations-in-restaurant-technology-spur-development-of-next-generation-restaurant-pos-systems-301865793.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com