/EIN News/ — NEW YORK, June 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Questex’s Fierce Pharma today announces the Fierce Clinical Summit will take place September 26-28 in Philadelphia. The Summit is Fierce Pharma’s flagship event for the clinical research and trial management ecosystem. The event’s theme, All Things Clinical in One Place, will deliver sessions on a broad range of clinical research topics for all cross-function teams. Register here.
“Following our successful 2022 event, we are excited to deliver attendees even more content for the Clinical Operation, Clinical Research & Development and Trial Management community. We listened to the needs of our community and we will deliver ‘all things clinical in one place’ to ensure that we offer a clinical event for all cross-function teams,” said Jennifer Woods, Vice President & Market Leader, Life Sciences and Healthcare Events.
The Summit will feature three days of sessions and workshops on the following topics:
- Study Start-Up & Protocol Design
- Site Engagement & Patient Recruitment
- Clinical Quality & GCP
- Decentralized & Hybrid
- Data Governance
- Vendor Collaboration & Oversight
- RBQM & Monitoring
- Trends & Innovation
The Summit will offer three dedicated tracks and each track will feature a keynote presenter.
- The Clinical Development and Operations Track will feature “Influencing Innovative Protocol Design” presented by Jill Kearney, MBA, Senior Director, Global Operations Head, ED Oncology, Janssen Research & Development
- The Clinical Quality Track will feature “Setting the Bar for Inspection Readiness” presented by Colleen Maude, Senior Director, Clinical Quality Performance AstraZeneca
- The Decentralized Clinical Trial Track will feature “Build a Business Case for DCT” presented by Madeline Geday, Senior Director, DCT Office/Patient Engagement & Clinical Strategy, Astellas
Presentations will be delivered by industry thought leaders including:
- Stephanie Haley, Director, Clinical Quality Assurance, Astellas Pharma US
- Grace Crawford, Executive Director, Clinical Quality & Compliance, AstraZeneca
- Sheryl Crean, Senior Director Quality Assurance Strategic Advice GCP/GPV, AstraZeneca
- Michael Walega, Head of Centralized Monitoring, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Lorne Cheeseman, Senior Director, Clinical Quality Assurance, Corcept Therapeutics
- Craig Lipset, Advisor and Founder, Clinical Innovation Partners, and Co-Chair, Decentralized Trials & Research Alliance
- Priya Chaturvedi, Ph.D., Vice President, Head of Global Clinical Quality, Eisai
- Shafaat Ali Khan, Associate Director-Site Engagement-Clinical Development, Eli Lilly
- Jennifer Henrick, Vice President, Clinical Operations, Homology Medicines
- Dennis Salotti, Executive Director & Head, Clinical Outsourcing & Innovation, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Leslie Shupenko, Associate Director Clinical Operations, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Paul Houri, Vice President, Head of BioResearch Quality Assurance, Johnson & Johnson
- Kelly Clark, Head of US Partnerships and Global Site Development, Merck
- Jennifer Sheller, Head Monitoring Excellence, Trial Diversity, Site Development/Engagement, Merck
- Jen Yip, Associate Director, Digital Trials & Patient Engagement, Novartis
- Justin Ott, Senior Director, Global Development Quality Assurance – GCP, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Michael Rosenblatt, Vice President, Clinical Operations, Roche
- Amy Franke, MBE, Vice President, Clinical Operations, Shattuck Labs
- Mary MacDonald, MS, RQAP-GCP, Head of Clinical Quality Assurance, Neuroscience, Takeda
See the agenda here.
Premier Fierce Clinical Summit Marquee partner is IQVIA Technologies, Platinum is Clario, DNA Nexus and Gold is Science 37.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Angelique Alcover at [email protected].
About Fierce Pharma
Biopharma is a fast-growing world where big ideas come along daily. Our readers rely on Fierce Pharma for the latest news, analysis and data on drugs and the companies that make them. Fierce Pharma covers the pharma waterfront, from late-stage drug development through the entire lifecycle—tracking regulatory approvals, payer negotiations, manufacturing, marketing, patent fights, government investigations and regulation, M&A deals and beyond. Our aim is to analyze the day’s news, showing readers not only what they need to know, but why they need to know it. Beyond the daily, the Fierce Pharma team produces special reports that take stock of the industry’s products and finances, and shed new light on industry trends.
Questex helps people live better and longer. Questex brings people together in the markets that help people live better: travel, hospitality and wellness; the industries that help people live longer: life science and healthcare; and the technologies that enable and fuel these new experiences. We live in the experience economy – connecting our ecosystem through live events, surrounded by data insights and digital communities. We deliver experience and real results. It happens here.
Director of Marketing
Fierce Clinical Summit
Originally published at https://www.einpresswire.com/article/641753492/questex-s-fierce-clinical-summit-returns-to-discuss-all-things-clinical-brings-the-clinical-research-and-trial-management-ecosystem-together